Perfect submission all is at rest
"In our worship gatherings there are…true stories of all kinds, unfolding in real time…
- Blissful newlyweds.
- Lonely hearts, waiting for years to be placed in a family.
- A newly blended family.
- New parents holding a healthy newborn.
- Bereaved parents after burring their stillborn child.
- An infertile couple longing to conceive.
- An exhausted factory worker.
- The young graduate working his dream job.
- A terminally ill cancer patient, and her hoping-against-hope husband.
- A young widow.
- Abandoned spouses and children.
- Someone healed of an incurable disease.
- Exhausted parents of kids with disabilities.
- A rejoicing family together after years waiting for an oppressive government to release their children.
- A teen who’s endured nothing but persecution after publically professing Christ.
- The recovering approval junkie. [That's me]
- The ensnared addict.
- The single mom laboring long and hard at work and home."
Maybe one of those stories is your story this morning, but here's the thing, "we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.” God redeems everything. He waists nothing. Therefore we can sing, "Perfect submission all is at rest, I in my Savior am happy and blest."